- 17+ years experience in website development and online marketing.
- Corporate clients include The Century Plaza Hotel & Absolute Spa Group.
- Extensive experience & training in the music industry, including sites for Grammy-nominee Vijay Iyer, MacArthur grant-recipient Tyshawn Sorey, Ryan Keberle, Noah Haidu, many independent artists.
Get in Touch!
"I knew immediately that I’d made the right decision. His understanding of web design and site optimization helped me execute a carefully formulated plan and gave me the confidence that my business was headed in the right direction."Mike DennisonYoga Made For Runners
- Andy at applesandchocolate.com is by far the best web developer I have ever worked with. He has a great attention to detail and a real passion for his craft which comes through in all his work. He suggested a number of usability features that have greatly enhanced my site far beyond what I ever expected. I was delighted to discover he has equal strength's in both the creative and technical aspects of his craft. Andy is very professional, quick, and dedicated. I would highly recommend Andy and look forward to working with him on my next project in the very near future...Chris BrownChris Brown Photography
- "It is with ease that I can recommend Andy Warren as a website developer. His thoughtful, thorough approach, dedication to making it right and helpfulness with follow up questions, makes it easy to recommend Andy and his work."Sean HamiltonSunday Funday Softball League
"Andy put together a website that all of my musical friends are in awe of. It's fully functional and packed with info yet subtle and airy. His design ideas captured everything I was hoping to convey about my style and represents me in a clear and professional way. I try to refer everyone I know to him."Geoff HicksTop Session & Live Drummer
"Apples & Chocolate takes the time to really listen to their clients before recommending solutions. This measured approach guarantees a cost-effective, productive, and rewarding experience. The end result is that you not only get what you need, you are also energized and empowered by the experience."Chandler CoyleBerklee Online Music Business Instructor